Open Position: Wildlife Control Technician
Creature Control is looking to hire a new wildlife control technician. Our technicians perform pest and wildlife control services to a variety of residential, commercial and municipal customers. We are very particular in who we take on for this important job. Ideal candidate will:
- Live in or near our service area.
- Be looking for something long-term and willing to build a relationship with the company. We are looking for a career oriented individual, not someone that will need to be replaced in a year or two.
- Have good personal hygiene, be personable, and have decent verbal and writing skills. Candidate must be capable of passing State of Michigan tests to qualify for the Core and 7A pesticide licensing.
- Have access to adequate outdoor storage for work equipment.
- Outdoor enthusiast types are preferred; enthusiasm for hunting, fishing, trapping is a major benefit. Any trapping experience is a plus. Obviously, candidate must not be squeamish about working with animals and insects.
- The ideal candidate will be agile, physically fit and capable of maintaining moderate levels of physical activity throughout the day, including moving extension ladders regularly. Candidate must not be afraid of heights; willingness to work on rooftops is a must.
- The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and good working with tools. Building experience or experience with construction materials is a bonus.
- There is potential for growth opportunities within the company for technicians who distinguish themselves by their intelligence, organization, excellence of work and pro-activity.
- Interested candidates should submit resumes via email at email@example.com, attention Jesse or Phil