When having a service company out to your home, it is important to make sure they are licensed and insured for the work they will perform. Creature Control, LLC is licensed, insured, and all our technicians carry the proper certification for the work they perform.
For your peace of mind, Creature Control makes available all our relevant documentation available to you online:
- 2018-2019 General Liability Insurance
- 2018-2019 Workman’s Compensation Insurance
- DNR Wildlife Damage & Nuisance Animal Control Permit (2014-2018)
- MDARD Pesticide Application Business License
- Creature Control Residential Builder’s Licenses
- IICRC Certification (Fire, Smoke, Water, Odor Remediation)
In addition to this, our individual technician holds multiple certifications including the National Pesticide Applicator CORE Certification, the General Pest Management Certification (7-A), and the Vertebrate Pest Management Certification (7-D) and the Wood Destroying Organisms Management Certification (7-B).